Procedure Cost Table
The Toledo Clinic
|Mercy St. Anne's||Mercy St. Charles||Mercy St. Vincent||ProMedica Bay Park Hospital||ProMedica Flower Hospital||ProMedica Toledo Hospital||St. Luke's Hospital||UTMC|
$252 - $450
|$1,150 - $2,475||$1,100 - $2,400||$1,100 - $2,400||$1,200 - $2,550||$1,250 - $2,700||$1,200 - $2,550||$1,150 - $2,475||$1,650 - $3,600|
MRI Cervical Spine
$245 - $805
|$1,100 - $2,400||$1,100 - $2,400||$1,100 - $2,400||$1,050 - $2,250||$1,100 - $2,400||$1,050 - $2,325||$1,050 - $2,250||$875 - $1,900|
$138 - $260
|$625 - $1,350||$700 - $1,550||$625 - $1,350||$480 - $1,050||$460 - $1,000||$450 - $1,000||$410 - $900||$430 - $925|
PET Scan (Skull to mid-thigh)
$740 - $2,164
|$2,000 - $4,300||$2,000 - $4,300||$2,000 - $4,300||N/A||$2,250 - $5,000||$2,325 - $5,000||$2,000 - $4,300||$1,900 - $4,100|
Mammogram (Both breasts)
$158 - $224
|$120 - $260||$160 - $350||$120 - $260||$190 - $410||$180 - $400||$170 - $370||$180 - $390||$210 - $450|
$109 - $144
|$310 - $675||$310 - $675||$310 - $675||$320 - $700||$360 - $775||$360 - $800||$370 - $800||$270 - $575|
Rates from newchoicehealth.com as of 02/22/2023.
The Toledo Clinic’s Radiology Department is a full-service imaging provider and excels in three areas:
price, service, and quality
The cost of all imaging modalities is significantly less than that of area hospitals. For example, an MRI of the brain at The Toledo Clinic is currently $650 to $3,150 less expensive than local hospitals, according to newchoicehealth.com as of 02/22/23.
In an environment of ever-increasing out-of-pocket expenses and high deductible health plans, price is a factor. Why pay three times more for your imaging procedure?
- X-rays are performed on a walk-in basis. No appointment is necessary.
- In most instances, appointments for other imaging procedures are available within 1 to 3 days, depending on the precertification requirements of your insurance company.
- In addition to performing tests in a timely manner, the Radiologist’s report is available to your physician within 24 hours and the majority of reports are available the day of your test.
- Workers Compensation and most insurance companies are accepted, including Medicaid, Medicare and Paramount.
- The Toledo Clinic offers state-of-the-art imaging systems and is accredited by a number of prestigious professional organizations, something hospitals are not required to have.
- MRI, CT, and Mammography are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- PET/CT and Nuclear Medicine are accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- X-ray is licensed by the Ohio Department of Health.
TOLEDO CLINIC RADIOLOGY FEATURES
- X-ray – Produces images of the inside of your body in shades of black and white. Our specialized Radiologists review the images and send a report to your doctor.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) – There is little preparation for a MRI. It produces 3D detailed images with no radiation.
- CT – CT procedures examine nearly all body parts in very thin slices. It’s like taking a loaf of bread and looking at each individual slice in 3D.
- PET/CT – Is an accurate, painless, noninvasive procedure detecting early signs of cancer, heart disease and brain disorders.
- 3D Mammograms – Mammograms are high-quality, 3D pictures of the breast with low dose x-rays. Regular mammograms are the best exam doctors have to find breast cancer early.
- Ultrasound – With 2 separate ultrasound rooms available, Board-certified technologists performing your exam will accommodate your busy schedule.
- Nuclear Medicine – Is a specialized area of radiology that uses very small amounts of radioactive materials, or radiopharmaceuticals, to examine organ function and structure.
- DEXA – The hip and spine are typically examined during a DEXA scan. The bone scan is painless and lasts roughly 15 minutes.
- Procedural X-rays under fluoroscopy – Unlike X-ray images, which are still pictures, fluoroscopy is a moving image. Often, you will drink a contrast agent during this procedure. Fluoroscopy is also used for joint and spinal injections.
For patient convenience, the Imaging Center at The Toledo Clinic’s main campus at 4235 Secor Road and the new location at 1200 Medical Center Parkway (Maumee) offer full services. Patients can also receive general X-ray, MRI, and 3D Mammograms at our third location at 4126 North Holland Sylvania Road, Toledo.
To learn more about The Toledo Clinic Imaging Center, please call 419-479-5935.