Known for our hands-on approach and care, we provide outpatient services for both physical and occupational therapy. Our professional staff consists of Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT) and Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA), who are licensed by the state of Ohio.
We offer standard physical therapy services for sprains, strains and post-surgical rehab. Specialized programs for spinal decompression and hand therapy are also available.
Toledo Clinic Rehabilitation Services
- (IDD)Computerized Spinal Decompression
- Occupational Therapy – 2 certified hand therapists with over 30 years experience. Each performs individualized treatments and specialized rehabilitation for problems associated with the elbow, wrist, hand and fingers. Custom hand/wrist/elbow orthotic fabrication and splinting is also available.
- Upper Extremity Lymphadema Care
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Physical Therapy Plus exercise programs
- Personalize Care
We accept most major insurances and can assist you with any questions you may have.
For more information about Clinic Rehab, please call: 419-479-5960
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
Friday, 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday, Closed